The GA-72Cd Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects. It providesaudio detection signals that peak in frequency when the locator’s tip is held directly overthe target. The GA-72Cd has the option of nulling or peaking.
- Most Rugged – Designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditionsData-log output – Analog output signal for input to a data logger. The signal varies in proportion to signal strength allows recording of object profiles for training
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper – Eliminates false locates
- Modular construction; high performance components – The design and construction of our magnetic locators make them that rare combination of high performance, rugged and also straightforward to maintain and repair, leading to low overall total cost of ownership
- Audio & Visual Output
- 3-digit LCD readout
- Choise of two Audi modes: Peak or Null response
- Battery and Sensitivity Indicators
- Signal Strength and Polarity Indications
- 4 Levels of Sensitivity – Our HeliFlux sensors provide high sensitivity allowing Schonstedt products to detect products down to a depth of 5.5m / 18’\
- HeliFlux® sensors – Schonstedt’s unique, patented HeliFlux magnetic field sensors provide much higher sensitivity than the standard ring core sensors that most of the competition uses, giving users of Schonstedt products a clear advantage when searching for deeply buried objects and when wanting to pinpoint the exact shape of utilities
Every product in the Radiodetection range is designed and manufactured to the highest standards. Radiodetection’s manufacturing operations are ISO 9001 accredited, and our products benefit from a range of approvals in specific industries. Learn more about Radiodetection.
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.