We hope this guide can help you through the first steps of opening your shop in AJA Marketplace.
Jump to a secton:
As you start your journey with us, our team will be more than happy to assist you in creating your shop profile and adding your first products.
To get started, follow these steps:
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Verification
All Vendor applications will go through Vendor Verification Process where additional information and documents may be requested to prove the company’s credibility. This is a very important procedure used to verify the company’s capacity and capability to deliver orders and to confirm the company information and products they will display in their AJA Marketplace shop.
You will be notified via email regarding the status of the Vendor Verification Process.
Step 3: Confirmation
Step 4: Shop Information
We will help you setup your shop.
Step 5: Adding your First Products
We will also help you upload your first few products.
Step 6: Temporary Credentials
Your shop will be shared to you for approval. Once approved, we will send you your temporary login credentials via email. Immediately change your password through this link.
Once your registration in AJA Marketplace has been completed and verified, you’ll be able to:
Step 4: Log In to the Frontend Manager
Sign in to Vendor Frontend Manager.
Go ajanrwsolutions-marketplace.com and click Vendor Login.
Complete the shop set up by adding a profile photo, banner image, and fill out your company bio in case what you have submitted using the Shop Information Form is not enough. This is what the customers will see when they visit your AJA Marketplace Shop Profile.
If you encounter any trouble, please feel free to contact us through the site chatbox located at the bottom right of the page or by filling out the contact form below.
What if I do not see the confirmation email?
- Check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Add email@example.com to your email contact.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if your initial registration went through and if the email address you registered is correct. Indicate your name and the email you registered for us to easily look for your details in our end.
These are a few steps vendors need to take to finish your store setup and prepare to start selling items. The vendors can edit the information shown on the shop page from the Vendor Settings of the Frontend Manager dashboard.
To edit your shop, sign in or create an AJA Marketplace account. All successfully registered and verified vendors will have a Frontend Manager dashboard. This is what you will use to run your shop.
You need to complete the first step of opening your shop on a desktop web browser.
Vendor Shop Page Information
Let the customers know about you through your company description. You can include here the history of your company, accomplishments, certifications, images, and other details that will help your shop feel trustworth to the customers.
The description here will also be shown in the Company Profile tab in your product’s single page.
Make sure to click the Save Front Page Settings to store all the changes you made on your shop.
Your header is the most prominent graphic the customers will see when they visit your shop. Click the Upload /Add Image button to add your shop header. The image size should be at least 1200 x 600 pixels and the file size should not be greater than 2 GB. Upload clear photos to help your shop stand out.
Shop Logo (Avatar)
Use you company logo as your shop avatar for the customers to easily recognize you. The minimum size of the logo is 62 x 62 pixels.
These details will be displayed at the header of your shop together with the logo and the image header.
The preferred company details to be filled out includes the following:
Adding a product
Thumbnail is the image of your product that will be shown in the category or collection pages. The image size should be 800 x 800 pixels. For a faster loading of the images, you can compress the image to make the file size smaller without changing the size of the image.
Product gallery displays the product images on your product page. Image size should be 800 x 800 pixels. Maximize your product photos because the more clear and attractive your product images are, the more buyers you can make interested in your product. You can upload a maximum of 5 images.
Use a title that is most relevant and best describes your product. It may include the model number and the product category.
Your product description should include the following to maintain the same format of product description all throughout the AJA Marketplace platform.
Highlight the main features of your product that makes it stand out from its competitors.
You may include additional information or upload an image/table to provide the technical specifications of your product.
Inform the customers your manufacturing/supplying capability.
Packaging and Delivery
Let the customers be informed about the following to set their expectations on the arrival of their order.
Processing and Delivery Time:
The Standard Specifications of the product should be strictly provided in this portion. Use the Product Specification form provided to you during your registration. The details on the excerpt will be shown on the main part of your product page as well as on the “Compare Page.” This is a page where customers can compare two or more products at the same time.
Product Type – Click on the dropdown and select the product type of the product you are adding. Below are the product types you can choose from:
Simple product –Simple products are shipped and have no available options or variants.
Grouped – A collection of related products that can be purchased individually or as a set and only consist of simple products.
External/Affiliate – One that you list and describe on your website but is sold elsewhere.
Variable Product – A product with variations, each of which may have a different SKU, price, stock option, etc. For example, a valve available in different models and sizes.
Price – applies for Single Product Type
Regular Price – Item’s normal/regular price
Sale Price – Item’s discounted price that can then be scheduled for certain date ranges. The sale expires at 11:59pm of the specified end date
Tax –The Tax status should always be “Taxable” and the Tax class is always “Standard.”
The inventory section allows you to manage stock for the product individually and define whether to allow back orders and more. It enables you to sell products and allow customers to add them to the cart to buy.
The product SKU can also be indicated in this tab. SKU refers to a Stock-keeping unit, a unique identifier for each distinct product and service that can be purchased.
Options when stock management at product level is disabled. You are responsible for updating the Stock Status.
Options when stock management at product level is enabled.
- Enter the Stock Quantity, and WooCommerce auto-manages inventory and auto-updates Stock Status as Stock, Out of Stock or On Backorder.
- Select whether to Allow Backorders.
- Low stock threshold – Enter a number upon which you are notified.
- Tick the Sold Individually box to limit the product to one per order.
Indicate the Weight (kg) and the Dimensions (cm) of the product. Leave the shipping class to “No Shipping Class” option.
Linked Products Tab
- Upsells – These are the products which you recommend to the customers instead of the currently viewed product. Upsells are displayed on the product details page. These are products that you may wish to encourage users to upgrade, based on the product they are currently viewing.
- Cross-sells – Please leave this blank.
On the Attributes tab, you can assign details to a product to add product variations. It can be the type, model, size, or color of the product and may greatly affect the price of the product. This only applies on Variable Product Type.
- Click on the Add button
- Put your attribute/variation name (eg. Size).
- Put the value(s) of the attribute separated by “|” (eg. 100 mm | 200 mm | 300 mm)
- Click on Used for variations
- Click Save Attributes button
After adding your product attribute, you can now use it to create variations.
- Click on the dropdown and choose Create variations from all attributes
- Click the Go button
- A screen will popup, click OK
- The variations of your products will be listed. If the variation created is more than 50 variation attributes, click again on the Go button and click OK on the popup screen until all of the variants are listed. A popup screen will indicate the number of variants you created.
- Click on the created variant to show additional product details.
- Enabled – Enable or disable the variation.
- Downloadable – If this a downloadable variation.
- Virtual – If this product isn’t physical or shipped, shipping settings are removed.
- Regular Price (required) – Set the price for this variation.
- Sale Price (optional) – Set a price for this variation when on sale.
- SKU – If you use SKUs, set the specific SKU for the variant or leave blank to use the product’s SKU.
- Manage Stock? – Tick the box to manage stock at the variation level.
- Stock Quantity – Shows if Manage Stock is selected. Input the quantity. Stock for the specific variation, or left blank to use the product’s stock settings.
- Weight – Weight for the variation, or left blank to use the product’s weight.
- Dimensions – Height, width and length for the variation, or left blank to use the product’s dimensions.
- Shipping and Tax class – Choose same as parent
If the SKU, weight, dimensions and stock fields are not set, then it inherits values assigned to the variable product. Price fields must be set per variation.
Advanced, Product Add-On and Woocommerce Tabs
Please leave these tabs as is.
Video Gallery Tab
You can tell the customers about your product through a video. Add the video of your product in this tab. This tab will be shown in the product page.
You can add downloadable files in this tab. Files can be a brochure or the specification document of your product.
Choose Pending Review from the dropdown. All products uploaded will still be reviewed by our Product Technical team.
Please check the correct product category and sub-category.
Check the correct tag according to your product description.
-Distributor Price List