The Best Practices on Non-Revenue Water:
Learning from the experts
Key Topics and Speakers
PART 1: Effective Pressure Management: Prevent and Reduce NRW
October 8, 2020 | 2:00 PM
Mark Joseph Belo
PART 2: Water Meter Replacement Program
October 14, 2020 | 2:00 PM
NRW Management Specialist
About the Webinar?
The webinar aims to help provide the necessary knowledge and appreciation of the importance of non-revenue water management.
Who Should Attend?
The FREE Webinar is open to all Water Districts, Water Utilities, Local Government Units, Contractors and all other parties interested in learning about Non-Revenue Water (NRW).
How to Register?
- Pre-register on our 2-Part Webinar page (https://aja-marketplace.com/the-best-practices-on-non-revenue-water-2-part-webinar-registration/). Choose the webinar dates you will be joining.
- Please register using your complete name for the Certificate of Attendance. Register once only to avoid duplication.
- Confirmation email will be sent to you together with the Zoom registration link. Click on the link and provide your details on the NRW Webinar Zoom registration page. Each webinar dates have individual Zoom registration links. Ensure to register on all the links sent to you if you joined different webinar sessions.
- You will receive an email from Zoom for your registration with the information of the webinar and the unique link to the webinar. Please do not share this link.
How to Join the Webinar?
- Open the confirmation or reminder email for the webinar event.
- Click the link provided in the email to join the webinar.
- For easier access, ensure to sign in to your Zoom account. You can also download an Zoom application to the device you will use during to join the webinar.
- Sit in a quiet location where you will not be disturbed.
- Microphone and camera functions will not be available on your Zoom application during the webinar.
- Take note of your questions and send it using the Q&A function on your Zoom application. Please refrain from asking non-related questions to the topics.
- Only 15 minutes will be allotted for the Q&A portion. Answers to the questions that will not be addressed during the Q&A will be posted in AJA Marketplace webinar page.
- Participants will be given a link to the copy of the webinar recording and presentation deck for their future reference.
Certificate of Attendance
- Participants will also receive
- Certification of Attendance on each webinar session.
- Participants should input their complete name (First name and last name) upon registration for the certificate.
- Certificates will be sent within 2 weeks after the webinar session.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive your certificate after 1 week.