WESAN WP G is a bulk water meter designed for measuring volumes of cold water (up to 50⁰C) in supply lines with high flow at low pressure loss.
- Withstands more than 100,000 rapid rises in pressure from 0 to 30 bars in 0.5 sec.
- Withstands occasional sanding without sustaining damage
- Endurance: Resistance up to 200 hours at Q₄
- Fraud resistance:
1. Fraud attempt with a clamp; the glass of the register will break before the meter is blocked by the clamp
2. Fraud attempt by opening the sealed ring – deterioration of the sealing ring
- For horizontal and vertical installation
- Calibratable and exchangeable measuring insert
- Sealed measuring insert for better accuracy
- Encapsulated and rotating glass/copper register
- Hydraulic bearing relief
- Protection against magnetic fraud
- Measuring chamber can be replaced without removing the meter from the pipe
Diehl Metering is a corporate division of the Diehl Group, headquartered in Nuremberg. With a total annual turnover of 3.749 billion euros, the technology company employs around 17.173 people worldwide. The corporate division Metering supplies solutions for the intelligent use of water, thermal energy, gas and electricity. Learn more about Diehl Metering.
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.