The Stethophon 04 is a listening device for detecting and amplifying structure-borne noise of all types. It provides undistorted sound reproduction even for very low noise. In addition to a version with cable headphones, the SDR (Sewerin Digital Radio) Module offers sound transmission of the same quality as with a cable connection. Eliminating the cable increases working conform significantly. The headphones and the device are automatically connected significantly. The headphones and the device are automatically connected by directional radio when switched on.
- Wireless headphones using digital signal transmission (SDR)
- External ground microphone
- 8 filter levels
- Hearing protection function
- Numerical display of minimum noise level (0 – 1000)
- Minimum operating time hours
- Lightweight packaging, the sound detector only weighs 290 g
- Handy dimensions: just 50x228x30mm (WxHxD)
Whats Included in the package:
- Stethophon 04
- Wireless Headphones
- Ground Microphone
- Probe tip
- Transport Bag
With top level products and services, we are the market technology leader and a partner to the gas and water supply industry. Together with our 85 years of experience in the development of measuring devices, the knowledge accumulated by our own measuring teams contributes significantly to our success. Learn more about Sewerin.
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.