Shuttle® is an ultrasonic level meter with an intelligent and very precise measuring system. It provides simple and logical operation using advanced technology. This results in a high quality product at a competitive price. Shuttle® is designed to measure water levels as well as other fluids and contaminated or/and aggressive media, where the ultrasonic sensor is not in contact with the media.
- Multiple sensors with measuring ranges from 10cm to 25m.
- Learns how the tank is arranged with piping, pumps and other items interfering with the measurement.
- Ignores turbulence and electrical interference (even a slow moving mixer can pass through without influencing the measurement).
- Two output relays for level/system alarm or alternating pump control with duty and standby cycles.
- 4-20mA output with zero and span adjustment.
- Indicates strength of echo signal with a bar graph.
- Narrow ultrasonic pulse signal concentrates signal strength for minimum sensitivity to foam/sludge on the liquid surface.
- East to read LCD-display for both setup and indication.
- Actual level indicated with bar graph and digits in millimeters, centimeters, meters, feet, and inches.
- Readout can be chosen as relative and absolute level.
- 10 – 30 V DC or 230 V AC supply.
- FM approved sensors for hazardous areas.
- Stormflow tanks
- Pump stations
- Tanks in sewage treatment plant
- Tanks in water plants
- Tanks and vessels in process and food industries
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.