The Maggie is a pistol-grip magnetic locator that combines sensitivity and precisionwith single-handed operation and a visual display.The Maggie combines the bestfeatures of two flagship Schonstedt products: the sensitivity and precision of theGA-52Cx, and the single-handed operation of the GA-92XT.
- Highest Sensitivity – Our HeliFlux sensors provide high sensitivity allowing Schonstedt products to detect products down to a depth of 5.5m / 18’
- Dust & Water Resistant (Rated IP54) – Waterproofing allows users to continue their search for ferrous metal objects in inclement weather, and even if they are under shallow snow or water!
- Expanding bar graph indicates polarity (positive or negative) and relative signal strength – Our bar graphs aid in pinpointing the shape and the exact location of the extremities of buried ferrous objects, helping to reduce mis-digs and false locates
- Modular construction and high performance components – The design and construction of our magnetic locators make them that rare combination of high performance, rugged and also straightforward to maintain and repair, leading to low overall total cost of ownership
- Ergonomic and Durable – We have been working with users of Magnetic Locators since 1953 and have designed a suite of products that are great to use for extended periods and rugged enough to survive the rigors of every day usage
- Easy access battery removal – Schonstedt Magnetic Locators are light on battery usage, but even when new batteries are required, it is quick and easy to swap over…no tools, no messing, no hold-up
- HeliFlux® sensors – Schonstedt’s unique, patented HeliFlux magnetic field sensors provide much higher sensitivity than the standard ring core sensors that most of the competition uses, giving users of Schonstedt products a clear advantage when searching for deeply buried objects and when wanting to pinpoint the exact shape of utilities
- Includes a soft-case and sling for ease of carrying through rough terrain, hands-free – When your hands are full of your other kit, and the site is the other side of the field, you’ll be glad of the soft case and sling to help you transport your Schonstedt Magnetic Locator
Every product in the Radiodetection range is designed and manufactured to the highest standards. Radiodetection’s manufacturing operations are ISO 9001 accredited, and our products benefit from a range of approvals in specific industries. Learn more about Radiodetection.
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.