Another set of examples for the engineering excellence of C.R.I. Group. C.R.I. Butterflyvalves are most suitable for wide range of industrial applications. These valves can beintegrated with a consistent range of actuators to create complete flow controlpackages. Versatile ranges of resilient seated quarter turn butterfly valves are availablein various configuration and material to match critical applications. Higher end qualityinspections ensures 100% compliance of safety measures, specified pressure rating andeach valves assures tight shut-off.
- As cast extended neck valves available
- Segment plate and handle are e-coated to avoid corrosion
- No pins are used for the with disc connection. This estimates the possibility of electrolyte corrosion
- Self lubricated plain bearing for both drive and non-drive end shaft ensures minimum bearing friction torque
- Choice of seat and disc material to suit media conditions and service requirements
- Excellent adaptability for actuated operation through standardized top flanged mounting dimensions for actuator fitment
C.R.I. Fluid solutions are flexible enough to meet any demand. It brings to the fore our core technologies through optimized solutions that incorporate pumping systems, intelligent controls and more. Learn more about C.R.I..
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.