Static ultrasonic water meter for accurate measuring and recording for all applications of water supply.
- Ultrasonic water meter with long-term stability under difficult conditions (no measurement of air and insensitive against sedimentation).
- Metrological class 2 and dynamic range up to R800.
- IP68 suitable for outdoor installations
- Wire M-Bus, Radio OMS, Radio/L-Bus, and pulse interface available
- Integrated radio communication based on Open Metering Telegram (OMS-Generation 3, Profile A or OMS-Generation 4, Profile B, selectable)
- Displaying error- and alarm codes, including leakage detection.
- Data logging capabilities to record up to 1.024 daily values (daily or hourly) + 32 configurable values (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly) and an annual due date)
- Replacement for compound water meter
- Replacement for WS / WP/ WPV / MID / Single jet water meter
Diehl Metering is a corporate division of the Diehl Group, headquartered in Nuremberg. With a total annual turnover of 3.749 billion euros, the technology company employs around 17.173 people worldwide. The corporate division Metering supplies solutions for the intelligent use of water, thermal energy, gas and electricity. Learn more about Diehl Metering.
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.