The Flow Converter 713 is designed for measuring and calculating water flow in open ducts and channels. The Flow Converter 713 is a complete instrument for measuring of instantaneous flow and recording of totalized water flow.
- Preprogrammed formulas for different dimensions of the most common flumes andweirs, such as Parshall, Venturi or Palmer Bowlus and V-notch weirs based on ISO 1438.
- When using non-standard flumes or weirs the calculation formula can be programmed.
- For flumes where no calculation formula exists, a number of known flow-values can be entered, and on the basis of these a point-linearization is made. This is used for the flumes which do not follow the ISO 1438 standard.
- Measuring and recording of flow in public and industrial sewage plant
- Recording of emergency stormflow in pumping stations
- Measuring in fish farming, in channels for irrigation systems and in streams and rivers
MJK Automation is a leading supplier of level and flow controllers and analysis instrumentation for wastewater treatment plants, waterworks and other industries worldwide. Learn more about MJK.
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.