Following Faraday’s law of magnetic induction, a voltage is induced in a conductor moving through a magnetic field. In the electromagnetic measuring principle, the following medium is the moving conductor. The voltage induced is proportional to the flow velocity and is supplied to the amplifier by means of two measuring electrodes. The flow volume is calculated by means of the pipe cross-section area.
- Waster water industry: transport networks sewage treatment plants, sludges;
- Chemical industry: acids alkalis, dosing applications, abrasive or corrosive mediums;
- Metal & mining industry: mediums with high solid content, like one or excavator mud;
- Water industry: Revenue metering, district metering water abstraction, leakage detection;
- Pulp &paper industry: pulp, pastes, sludges & other caustic mediums, liquor, additives, bleaches, colorants;
- Food & beverage industry: mixing, dosing and filling of drinks under hygienic conditions filling systems applications.
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.