BIO-SCAN 3D is an economical and ecological solution entirely thought out and designed to disinfect any type of surface, from floor to ceiling, and also eliminate viruses and bacteria present in the treated space.
BIO-SCAN 3D is an ultraviolet (UV-C) surface disinfection system. Light and mobile, delivered on casters, it is very easy to handle and move. Thanks to its remote control, the start-up is done remotely and can even be programmed! All surfaces can be disinfected, without side effects or degradation of your living spaces and working spaces.
WITH BIO-SCAN 3D, SAVE IN TIME AND IN EFFICIENCY BY DISINFECTING ALL YOUR SPACES IN JUST A FEW MINUTES!
- A Very fast treatment time, for example:
-a 6x6m room (c. 36m2): 5 minutes
-a meeting room or large bedroom area, etc. 10x10m (c. 100m2): 15 minutes
-a reception hall, restaurant dining room, etc. 14x14m (c. 200m2): 30 minutes
- Eliminates at least 99.99% of micro-organisms, bacteria and viruses (including SARS-COV-2 / Coronavirus)
- Full treatment of a room (floor to ceiling)
- Mobile and can be used by anyone thanks to its wheels
- Remote control operation
- Presence of a deflector to concentrate the maximum UV-C rays onto the areas and surfaces to be treated
- A touch screen which displays the UV-C radiation, time of use of the lamps and the system, the number of times used…
- 5m electricity cable from the socket to the machine
- An audio alarm at the beginning and end of each disinfection phase
- A UV sensor detecting any drop of UV intensity in the lamps
- A movement detector to ensure nobody is in the room (the lamps are immediately shut down in the event of movement)
- System including: visor, gloves and reactive stickers
- Lamp lifespan: 4000 hours (lamps specially designed for surface treatment, a BIO-UV Group patent)
- Designed and manufactured in France
Since May 2000, BIO-UV Group has designed, manufactured and distributed innovative ultraviolet (UV-C) water treatment systems adapted to swimming pools and spas, aquaculture, aquariums, urban water, industrial water and ballast water. Learn more about BIO-UV Group.
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.