ARVS-Single air release valve is commonly installed in the peak of the pipeline, and used for exhausting the compressed air in pipeline system, generally there will be about 2% of dissolved air in water and it will release as bubbles and thru the air release valve nozzle. It can prevent the existence of bubble gap for flow, this can help a better efficiency for transmission of flow.
ARVS Single Air Release Valve
|Brand Name||AFC VALVES MALAYSIA SDN BHD|
|Model Name||ARVS Single Air Release Valve|
|Pressure Rating||200 bar or 300 bar|
|Working Temperature||-10⁰C to 80⁰C|
|Delivery Lead Time||8-12 weeks|
- High grade ductile iron body, reduce the weight and much longer life than cast iron.
- Simple mechanism with lever and float.
- The float and internal mechanism are made of AISI 304 stainless steel and last for much longer life cycles.
- Epoxy coating for both inside and outside.
- Male connection can easily be connected to isolated valves, no need further nipples.
- End connection can be BSPT or NPT thread.
About AFC Valves Malaysia Sdn Bhd
AFC (Alpine Flow Control) is a well-known, top-tier brand of water valve that is created, produced, and distributed globally by AFC Co. Ltd, Suzhou. With over three decades of expertise and experience in manufacturing water valves, AFC Co. Ltd has established itself as a trusted company.
The AFC valve is highly regarded for its innovative product design, superior quality, long-lasting durability, reliable and sustainable high performance, cost-effectiveness, adaptable tailored solutions, dependable product warranty, and exceptional customer care services.
The AFC valve adheres to international standards and specifications for valve quality, ensuring proven high performance and reliability. It is supported by various esteemed certifications and quality approval markings, including ISO9001, FM Approval, UL, CE markings, WRAS approved products, and TUV, further validating the quality of the AFC valve.
Learn more: Company Profile