Provides professional, electro-acoustic water leak detection. The A 50 receiver and various microphones make the prelocation and pinpointing of leaks possible. When both microphone and headphones are attached, the device boast impressively high reproduction quality. The display helps by visualizing the noise to provide reliable, differentiated evaluations. With a fully charged battery, the A 50 receiver is ready for use for an entire work week. Light, handy, small – the receiver is cleverly compact and easy to carry. When the a 50 SDR (sewerin digital radio) module is used and the F8 wireless headphones are connected, there are no cables to affect the sound quality or restrict your movement.
- Available is SDR (Sewerin Digital Radio) version – wireless connections to microphone and headphone.
- Maximum carrying convenience – practical dimensions and low weight make the compact A50 receiver perfect for everyday use.
- Escpecially efficient solution for electro-acoustic water leak detection.
- Long availability – even without recharging – thanks to powerful battery technology.
- Extremely compact, lightweight, handy housing with belt clip – for convenient, effortless carrying and maximum freedom of movement; ready for use at all times.
- Adjustable filters
- Illuminated display with optimized tilt angle and automatically changing display (180° rotation) making it easy to read the receiver regardless of position.
Whats Included in the package:
- A 50 receiver with or without SDR Module
- K3 headphone or F8 wireless headphone (depending on SDR module availability)
- Carrying Strap
- AC/DC Adapter (charger)
- Microphone equipment and accessories
- Backpack or carrying bag
With top level products and services, we are the market technology leader and a partner to the gas and water supply industry. Together with our 85 years of experience in the development of measuring devices, the knowledge accumulated by our own measuring teams contributes significantly to our success. Learn more about Sewerin.
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.