Product Details A revolutionary filter media made from green glass developed and manufactured by Dryden Aqua. It exceeds the performance of quartz and glass by filtering about 30% more organics. Also, it is bio-resistant and self-sterilizing which means no biolfilm is formed in the filter bed.
Usage: Replaces sand in all media filtration applications Material: Green & amber up-cycled glass. Optimized mechanical filtration performance with the activated mesoporous surface. Unique Features: Bio-resistant, self-sterilizing, predictable performance, filtration down to 1 micron (Grade 0), 4 microns (Grade 1)
Main Benefits: • Is a direct replacement for sand in any type of sand filter.
• Has more than double the fine particle retention performance of any other media, without the need for any other investments.
• Guaranteed prevention of biological fouling and resultant channeling.
• Has an engineered, activated surface to remove specific priority substances, heavy metals, and metalloids including arsenic.
• Substantially reduces product water oxidation demand.
• Reduces backwash water demand by an average of 50%.
• Provides a quick return on investment, usually less than 2 years on water consumption alone.
• More than 4 times longer lifecycle than sand.
• ISO, DWI, NSF50/61 certified.
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
AJA NRW Solutions, Inc. started its corporation Dec. 2015. The company’s trust and confidence lie in providing the Water Industry a Non-Revenue Water (NRW) solutions, sales and contracting services.
AJA NRW Solutions as a market leader organization, we are committed in providing top integrated standard of NRW Solutions and distribution, effective services, and delivering high integrated and effective products/services without compromising the safety, health and well-being of our employees.
AJA NRW Solution is also committed in achieving customer satisfaction thru its consistent and best-value services that a QMS to continually improve the level standard in order to cope-up with increasing demands of industry and compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements.
Committed to provide the Water Industry most economical and effective NRW reduction solutions sales and contracting services by using state-of-the-art technology available in the market. Using our business concept of “NO CURE – NO PAY” scheme ensures our client of committed services for performance-based projects.
List of its recommended NRW solutions are:
Leak Detection Activity
Meter Accuracy, Proper Sizing, and Replacement Program
Maintenance and Technical Support
NRW Training and Operations
Pipe Replacement Program
Flow and Pressure Data Analysis
District Metering Analysis
NRW Consultancy Services
AJA NRW Solutions Inc. is currently working towards Quality Management System ISO 9001-2015 Certification