A revolutionary filter media made from green glass developed and manufactured by Dryden Aqua. It exceeds the performance of quartz and glass by filtering about 30% more organics. Also, it is bio-resistant and self-sterilizing which means no biolfilm is formed in the filter bed.
Usage: Replaces sand in all media filtration applications
Material: Green & amber up-cycled glass. Optimized mechanical filtration performance with the activated mesoporous surface.
Unique Features: Bio-resistant, self-sterilizing, predictable performance, filtration down to 1 micron (Grade 0), 4 microns (Grade 1)
• Is a direct replacement for sand in any type of sand filter.
• Has more than double the fine particle retention performance of any other media, without the need for any other investments.
• Guaranteed prevention of biological fouling and resultant channeling.
• Has an engineered, activated surface to remove specific priority substances, heavy metals, and metalloids including arsenic.
• Substantially reduces product water oxidation demand.
• Reduces backwash water demand by an average of 50%.
• Provides a quick return on investment, usually less than 2 years on water consumption alone.
• More than 4 times longer lifecycle than sand.
• ISO, DWI, NSF50/61 certified.
The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.