Singer designs and manufactures automatic control valves for the global water industry. Since 1957, our pilot operated diaphragm control valves have been installed on virtually every continent around the world. Whether it is water loss management in Southeast Asia, water conservation concerns in Saudi Arabia or urban distribution demands in the United States, we provide water management solutions to governments, cities, companies and contractors around the world.
Many of our innovative products are ones that have been born out of our inherent desire to solve an application challenge. Presented with a problem, our team of electronic, instrumentation and control valve specialists are relentless in their research and design until they find a solution. Some of our innovative products include:
• Anti-cavitation cage
• Hydraulically controlled flow modulation valve
• Reducing valve with integral, secondary back-up system
• Single rolling diaphragm technology
• Self-flushing PRV pilot for dirty water
• Specialty pilots and options that solve the most difficult applications